If you would like to return or exchange an item purchased online, please click HERE to go visit our Australia Post Returns Portal.
*Please see instructions for Australia Post Returns Portal at the bottom of the page.
Online Order Return Options via Web
|Exchanges & Refunds||
Online Order Return Options at Wild Rhino Store
In-Store Purchase Return Options at a Wild Rhino Store
Important information for regarding online returns/exchanges:
Any items purchased in-store, will need to be returned in-store & cannot be returned or exchanged via post to our office or warehouse.
We do not accept any change of mind returns in-store.
- We highly recommend that any returns are sent via registered post with a tracking number to avoid any mishaps.
- Wild Rhino does not take any responsibility for goods lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- If the goods are not received by us within the 14-day return period, or if goods are not in their original condition/packaging we are unable to process returns of any kind. In this case, Wild Rhino will return the goods to the sender.
- Our international return (New Zealand) policy includes conditions stated as above but extended to 30 Days.
- Exchange policy on Afterpay/Zippay/Klarna purchases follow the conditions as above.
- Wild Rhino accepts refunds and exchanges on purchases made with Afterpay/Zippay/Klarna. Exchanges can be actioned from your purchase with items of equal or higher value by paying the difference.
Wild Rhino is not able to accept returns or faulty enquiries for items purchased at Wild Rhino wholesale locations such as (and not limited to) Myer & David Jones or other footwear retailers.
- If the item was not purchased at www.wildrhinoshoes.com.au or in a Wild Rhino retail store, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges.
- If the item was not purchased on www.wildrhinoshoes.com.au or at Wild Rhino retail store, the returns policy of the vendor will apply.
In the unlikely event that you believe your shoes are faulty – do not worry!
We will do everything we can to sort it out for you immediately.
- If you purchased your shoes in-store, pop into your nearest Wild Rhino retail store & bring along the shoes, so our team can assess it further for you.
- If you purchased your shoes online, please email an image through with your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we are a wholesaler as well as a retailer, unfortunately once our stock has been purchased by a wholesale customer (not limited to Myer, David Jones and other footwear retailers), their terms and conditions regarding faulty enquiry applies.
For all faulty claims you must provide a Wild Rhino receipt or online invoice as proof of purchase. Our Head Office will assess the shoes on a case by case basis.
If your claim is warranted, your shoes will be repaired, replaced or refunded. If we believe the shoes are not faulty and there is damage is due to wear and tear, the shoes will be returned at your expense.
*Instructions for Australia Post Returns Portal:
Returning your item is easy! Please follow the simple steps below:
1. Ensure that you meet the required return conditions mentioned above
2. Please put a note inside the box stating name, reason for return, order number, contact details and the desired outcome.
3. Click on the link HERE to start your return.
4. Follow the prompts, enter the information as needed and make your payment. (Flat rate of $9.60 AUD).
5. Head to your nearest Australia Post office with the email* containing the label and the items you wish to return.
6. The Australia Post staff will scan the label off your smart phone or device.
*If you do not have a smart phone or device, please print the label & bring in-store
7. Attached the label to your package, ensuring any other labels or barcodes are covered.
8. Leave your parcel at your local Australia Post Office.
Once your package is received by us, we will be able to action your desired outcome.